Naruto Manga 424 Determination+ further discussion of Naruto Manga 423
Naruto Manga 424 <spoiler><pics><raw><translation>
Click the translation link above to read the new manga for this week! Enjoy ^_^
Below is the break down for last weeks Naruto Manga 423.
I’ve got the break down for the new issue of Naruto manga 423 below as we patiently wait to see if Kakashi has been surprisingly offed or injured. I’ve numbered the panels and then will discuss each as usual with the occasional survey question mixed in. First we’ll start off with what we now know to be God Realm’s powers.
1. I can feel Skyhigh and Lastscorpion grimace as I write this but Damn… half your chakra is gone already? Really? Kakashi sensei is pimp sauce but this running out of chakra bit sucks. I know, I know, it adds drama but is he really future hokage material? If he survives and I’m going to say 100% that he does, Gai will be carrying him to a hospital once again after this fight is over for some much needed bed rest.
God Realm’s Powers
2. Shinra Tensei – loosely translated as heavenly voice. This is obviously his most powerful move shown in the manga to date as it laid waste to a good chunk of the village. I’m going to assume that since he has the power to push and pull with “force” like skill, that this particular power is an outward explosion of this “force”.
3. Defense – He uses the force as a shield to deflect any and all projectile attacks and if he can see the attacker coming he can also deflect malee attacks.
4. I like the chibi demonstration of his “Force” powers. I’m sure that will be funny when animated.
5. Uses the “Force power” to shoot projectiles. Possibly using on bigger items would be more impressive but I guess if you kill someone with the end of a nail, that is equally impressive.
7. This was brought up in the comments section: What the hell happend between panels 6 and 7. 6 has Kakashi busting up the remains of Demon Realm and in panel 7 he’s buried under a ton of rock. WTF?!
8. Kakashi looks as though he as taken a blow to the head from Pain’s projectile. Pain says die as he is shooting this toward Kakashi so he obviously has intent to kill BUT panel 8 says “The last thing left for kakashi is?” So this tells me he’s still got something up his sleeve. The preview phrase says “pay close attention” which leaves me to the conclusion that Kakashi is not only alive but ready to unleash what ever it was he was storing his chakra for. He still has MS but he has also been alluding to something new. What is going to happen to sensei? What will be his last resort?
That’s my wrap up of this issue of manga. This week should be pretty busy on the blog. The final selections of the Tshirts are coming out this week and we’ll finally be able to order some. I’ll be doing my first theory post in over 2 months and I’m sure our other authors will be posting some new material for your entertainment throughout the week. So stay tuned and check back with us soon. Until then…
Be sure to read THIS awesomeness Halloween special from Ibikiteishi!
P.S. Sorry the discussion was botched. It was a combination of horrible planning and organization. Everyone was confused on the time of the discussion in relation to their time zone and so on. I ended up just canceling it prior to its beginning. I will plan the next one on a weekend rather than a week day. iareawesomeness.com is running at some what of a functional level so we can use that chat box in the future plus i’ll be posting some other stuff there, like a hall of fame and so on… check it out if you get the time.