WTF?! Shirt designs v1.2
Last week v1.0 of the Tshirts were revealed and you guys gave some great feed back along with the fact that between the comments and emails there is an interest in getting some of these made influenced me to make a new set of shirts with your input inmind.
Things you guys asked for:
1. Smaller images. Images based less off the popular unorganized large print that is popular and more on the standard popular skate design.
3. Dark colors.
With all that in mind here are some newly designed T shirts. The old ones havn’t gone away for good so don’t freak out if you liked those, these are just a different style. Let me know what you think.
1a) This is the redesigned “anime is gangsta” shirt. I added Kakashi, shikamaru and Karin, all in G’d up poses to go with the already G’d up Naruto.
1b) Decided to show the same shirt in womens, same image.
2) This shirt will make alot of people laugh but I just couldn’t resist. This shirt is for all you conspiracy buffs out there. I really like the image. I can do this one in the black and red design like the others, but I wanted to show it in the dark gray for something different.
3) This is a Konan shirt that was inspired by a comment by Ibikiteishi. It has Konan in her traditional pose, one with just her face transforming from paper from manga 422 and her with paper wings in her fight with Jiraiya. I actually really like this shirt design and I’m working on one with generally the same set up but with Gaara instead of Konan and Sandman instead of Paper Doll.
4) I made this shirt in response to the comment left by Skyhigh and several emails from other Sasuke supporters. I always liked this panel from the manga. It’s team Hawk rolling out. I can also do this shirt in the black and red design but decided to go with something different. It also looks really cool in the blue and white design like the hoodie from the v1.0 tshirt post.
5) This one is also team Hawk from their individual covers on the manga. I’m showing this in a women’s design but it also comes in mens. I liked this one.